How the Integration WorksConnecting your NeonCRM account to iWave allows you to get iWave Score information and generate iWave profiles directly on your accounts without having to leave your CRM.
Once you have successfully connected and configured iWave for NeonCRM, the integration will provide the following functionality:
- The ability to generate iWave Score details directly from an Account
- Ability to request an iWave Profile URL for an Account in NeonCRM
- The ability to create a Bulk Scoring Request on multiple Accounts at once that will automatically generate new iWave Scores on the selected Accounts
Before setting up iWave for NeonCRM, you will need to collect two pieces of information from your NeonCRM account:
- Your NeonCRM Organization ID
- A NeonCRM API Key
- Log into your NeonCRM Account.
- Navigate to the settings cog on the top right of the page and click Organization Profile.
Step 2: Create a System User in NeonCRM for use with the iWave integration
- Navigate to Settings Cog > User Management
- Click New User, set the User Group to System Administrator, and enter a First Name, Last Name, and Email.
- Click Advanced Options to expand the Advanced Options section, and enter a User Name and Password of your choosing manually.
- Enable API Access for this user account by changing the switch from ‘Off’ to ‘Enabled’.
- Once the API Access is enabled, you will be shown your API Key.
- Click ‘Create User’ in the top right corner to complete the process of creating this user.
Step 3: Generate API Keys in iWave for users that will be using iWave for NeonCRM
- Log into your iWave Account through pro.iwave.com.
- Navigate to User Management from the top right Person icon.
To setup the integration connection, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NeonCRM Organization ID
- NeonCRM API Key
- NeonCRM System User credentials
- The list of users that you would like configured including:
- iWave Username
- Neon Username
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.