Before submitting a ticket- Search the knowledge base for answers - sometimes you can find the answer to a question that you might have more quickly by looking through our support site. If you don’t find what you’re looking for let us know and we’ll add that information in.
If you’ve searched our knowledge base and still can’t find your answer or have an issue with something not working properly please submit a ticket.
We recommend clicking the green ‘Submit Ticket’ button at the top of the Support site. Please use the email address that is registered to the account.
Submitting a TicketTo make your email support experience as smooth and easy as possible please provide the following information in your ticket:
- The email address associated with the iWave account in question if it’s not the address you’re emailing from.
- A detailed description of what you’re trying to accomplish or the issue you’re encountering.
- Screenshots of the issue and/or any errors you’re seeing if you are able.
Reporting BugsIf you believe you’ve found a bug please include the following information in your ticket:
- A description of the issue you’re experiencing and steps to take to reproduce it.
- Screenshots of the issue
- Information regarding the system you’re using when experiencing the issue including the name and version of the Operating System and Browser.