Saved Searches can be created in the following data sets.
• Prospects of Wealth
• Thomson Reuters
• Real Estate
• Political Giving
How to create a Saved Search:
The functionality for creating a saved search is the same for each data set.
- Input your desired search into the search panel.
- Click ‘Search’ button to run your search.
- Search results will load into results grid.
- Click on the ‘Save Search’ option at the top of the results grid.
- A ‘Save Search’ box will appear.
- If this is a new search, you may edit the name of the search here
or leave it as is.
- If this search exists and you would like to replace an existing search, click the ‘Replace an existing search’ button and select the search you would like to replace from the drop down menu.
- Click ‘Save’.