Build Comprehensive Prospect PROfiles
The fastest, most user-friendly way to build comprehensive prospect profiles from PRO’s industry leading bundle of data providers.What is a profile?
A profile is a collection of records.
Please Note: Records within iWave PROfiles have each been assigned a unique ID number by some of our data providers, in order to increase data efficiency. Occasionally, changes may be made to these ID’s by the data provider causing the record to no longer appear in the PROfile. You can attempt the search again, although there is no guarantee that the results will be there or the same.
How do I create a PROfile?
Instantly create, edit, save & print prospect profiles from the 360search tab or each individual data set.
- Input your desired search into the search panel.
- Click ‘Search’ button to run your search.
- Search results will load into results grid. (Page through results by using arrows at the top right of the results grid)
- Select the records you would like to add to the profile, by clicking in the checkbox on the left side of results.
- Once you’ve selected all your records, click on ‘Add to Profile’ at the top of the results grid.
- A ‘Profile’ box will appear.
- If this is a new profile, name the new profile.
- If the profile you are working already exists and you would like to add new records to an existing profile, click the ‘Add to existing Profile’ option and select the profile you would like to add to from the drop down menu.
- Click ‘Save’.
Learn how to manually build a PROfile in iWave.